No Live Events for Forseeable Future, Virtual Halloween Event this year
Due to the ongoing pandemic and state of emergency, we will not be holding any events for the forseeable future. We have no idea yet when this will change. Keep an eye on the main page for updates.
Halloween Virtual Event
Detroit Mad Science presents: "A Fa-BOO-lous Halloween!", a Virtual Halloween Event, for our patrons on Saturday, October 31st, at 11AM! The whole family will enjoy the spook-tacular experiements they perform. Space is limited, so register today!
The show will last approximately 35-40 minutes followed immediately by approximately 10 minutes of Q&A with the Mad Scientist!
In order to have the best experience, please make sure you read the following information:
- Registration is required to attend the Virtual Special Event! Click on the Zoom link here or above to register. The event is limited to the first 100 registered patrons, so sign up today!
- All Participants will be placed in the Virtual Waiting Room until granted access to the meeting by the Mad Science Moderator. The Virtual Waiting Room will open 15 minutes prior to the scheduled event.
- All Participants will be automatically muted upon entry and for the duration of the show. If you have a question or comment during the Q&A portion of the show, please raise your hand. The Mad Science Moderator will unmute you so that the Mad Science Presenter can hear you. (Please be sure your microphone is unmuted as well before speaking). After you have asked your question the Mad Science Moderator will mute you.
- Please do not share or publicly post the Meeting Link
- Recording of Mad Science Events is strictly prohibited. By attending the Mad Science Virtual Event, you agree not to record or digitize any part(s) of the Virtual Special Event.